Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Trusteeship offer from Barrister Anotonia Emperataiz -- Keywords: Anotonia Emperataiz ESQ

NO SPAM, PLEASE -- Trusteeship offer from Barrister Anotonia Emperataiz

Today I received the following email, looks like a spam, to trap the recipients in some kind of online fraud.

============================
From: Barrister Anotonia Emperataiz <beastmasters@msn.com>
To: anotoniae.mperataiz@msn.com
Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012 6:38 AM
Subject: Very Important

Good day,

This is a personal E-mail directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Barrister Anotonia Emperataiz EQC a solicitor at law practicing in London. I have a proposition relating to the trusteeship of a late client. I have been given the final notice as his private attorney to present members of his extended family who may stand as beneficiaries to his investment or have them forfeited. I have in the past few years conducted search in order to reach any of his blood relatives, but all efforts have been abortive. It is my intention that we work this claim together. Kindly contact me on my private email: (anotoniaemperataiz@lawyer.com) for a better confidentiality.
 
Sincerely,

Barrister Anotonia Emperataiz ESQ 
==============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...