Thursday, November 17, 2011

Help me building and running orphanage -- Keywords: Yolanda Abu

NO SPAM, PLEASE -- LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CARE!!! From Yolanda Abu

An unsolicited mail from a cancer patient, Mrs. Yolanda Abu, asking to assist her build and manage an orphanage in my country.

When I searched the name Yolanda Abu on Google; I found quite a lot scams associated with this name, so be careful before responding such anonymous mails and requests.

The contents of the mail are given below:
===================================================
From: "Mrs,Yolanda Abu" (Azhospital@Nottingham.com)
To:
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 1:04 PM
Subject: LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CARE!!!

Good Day,
I am Mrs,Yolanda Abu. Am presently in the hospital suffering from Cancerous disease,I need a trustworthy and God fearing fellow to help me build and manage an orphanage home in your Country,If interested kindly contact my lawyer (barristershadi@aol.com).
====================================================


See Scam Dex for further information 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...