Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello Dear: Online Dating Spam -- Keywords: Stephine Dion

NO SPAM, PLEASE -- Hello Dear: Online Dating Spam



Mail from Stephine Dion inviting for friendship, enticing for personal photos (pictures) and asking to contact her back.

See mail contents below:



=====================================================
From: stephine dion (00100joy@att.net)
To:
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 4:23 PM
Subject: Hello



Hello Dear,

My name is Miss stephine Dion i am interested to have a good friendship with you.i contact you and i hope you will welcome my friendship request, I will tell you more about me and my reason of contacting as soon as you reply to my mail.and i will send you my pictures for you to know who i am

i will be waiting for your respond soon.
Yours Sincerely
stephine Dion.
=============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...